Customer Care Specialist (full time)
Rapid Growth Pharmacy opportunity. No evenings, nights or weekends. Competitive pay, full benefits.
Do you work the phones with Expertise AND Compassion?
- Hardwired for Care and Committed to Service?
- Naturally Empathetic, instinctively Honoring the Dignity of the people you Serve?
- A Believer that “Service is a Privilege”?
- A savvy multi-tasker, master communicator, who is disciplined, detail- and results-driven?
IF YES… GREAT!! We will put you and your very rare skill set to work in a financially rewarding career that truly impacts the lives of our patients for the better.
SO… Are you ready for a challenge?
Lee Silsby Compounding Pharmacy, for more than 30 years a specialty service in Cleveland Heights, OH, is immediately hiring a full-time Customer Service Specialist.
We will provide paid, industry-leading training in a state-of-the-art-facility. You will make a profound difference in the quality of life of our patients and families.
You will check that Golden Box with pride at the end of each day “Did I make a difference…?” having guided our patients to fullest satisfaction and medical peace of mind.
We will pay you well and, if you show aptitude and commitment, advance you in a highly-satisfying career.
- respectfully field and process new customer orders and re-orders by phone
- accurately verify customer information, and enter vital data into our company information system
- carefully prepare orders for our laboratory technicians
- enthusiastically assist our pharmacists
- authoritatively answer all patient inquiries and process all payments
You will work with staff and patients guaranteeing all orders are processed accurately and timely, to meet all financial requirements prior to fulfillment.
- At least 3 years of customer service experience by phone
- Superior customer service skills
- Knowledge of computer programs (Google Suite, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent communicator, with a positive, personable and enthusiastic personality
- Quick learner, multi tasker, ability to work independently
- Knowledge of math (percentages and decimals)
- Candidates with previous hospitality experience, especially hotel reservations and Casino Customer Services, will thrive in this position.
Lee Silsby Compounding Pharmacy's benefits include vacation and sick days, health insurance and 401k. If interested, please submit your resume below.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.